USVisaforum.forumotion.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
USVisaforum.forumotion.com

Forum to discuss K and family visas for the United States

You are not connected. Please login or register

I had a robbery case.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I had a robbery case. Empty I had a robbery case. Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:38 pm

silvio

silvio

I had a robbery case in the U.S. in 1995 and was sentenced to 9 years with 85%. Later, I was picked up by immigration and deported for the case in question. While I was in immigration jail I fought my case and won it but immigration appealed it on the first court. I decided to return voluntarily to my country instead of fighting my case over. Now I want to return home in the U.S.. I want to know how do I go about reopening my case.

2I had a robbery case. Empty Re: I had a robbery case. Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:10 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

silvio wrote:I had a robbery case in the U.S. in 1995 and was sentenced to 9 years with 85%. Later, I was picked up by immigration and deported for the case in question. While I was in immigration jail I fought my case and won it but immigration appealed it on the first court. I decided to return voluntarily to my country instead of fighting my case over. Now I want to return home in the U.S.. I want to know how do I go about reopening my case.

This is a case best left to a lawyer, you will need good legal help to proceed.

Good luck!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum